Saturday, June 05, 2004

Ronald Regan as George Gip

"I've got to go, Rock. It's allright. I'm not afraid. Some time, Rock, when the team is up against it, when things are wrong and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to go in there with all they've got and win just one for the Gipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock, but I'll know about it, and I'll be happy."

In paradisum deducant angeli: in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.

Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cum Lazaro quondam paupere aeternam habeas requium.


May the Angels lead you into paradise; may the martyrs greet you at your arrival and lead you into the holy city, Jerusalem.

May the choir of Angels greet you and like Lazarus, who once was a poor man, may you have eternal rest.

No comments: