Monday, April 12, 2004

Monday Quiz via DFO

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"...on certain phrases and on entire ... parts of reality. It is considered not only..." -Ontology Identity and Modality: Essays in Metaphysics by Peter Van Inwagen (and actually that is a quote within the book, not his writing)

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
My fan

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Law and Order:SVU (I'm trying to quit, really.)

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Icon of St. Michael the Archangel, JFK poster, Eagle Scout Certificate, watercolor of Spain or Mexico, Engraving of a Cavalry Officer, Print of a Villa, bookshelf, Deerfield Academy Banner, Navy and Notre Dame Pennants, American Flag, Rochester, DA, and Eaglebrook diplomas, Pope Clock, Whiteboard, Cross, Eaglebrook Class Photo


What is the last movie you saw?
In the theater: Mystic River (second time)
On TV: Mississippi Burning (I also saw Ghosts of Mississippi this spring, something of a civil rights movie kick I guess.)

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
The rest of my philosophy comprehensives books, then some jazz cd's, then i'd pay off my debts

Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I was class president for half the year (we had 2 presidents, each serving for half the year) in fifth grade.

No comments: