Friday, October 24, 2003

Whoo Hoo! First post of a new day. I did the laundry, all the laundry, now I'm having trouble finding a place to 1) dry it and 2) put it away. I am reminded again that I have way too many clothes. I should give some to the poor.

Mark 6: 7-13: Then Jesus went around teaching from village to village. Calling the Twelve to him, he sent them out two by two and gave them authority over evil spirits. These were his instructions: "Take nothing for the journey except a staff--no bread, no bag, no money in your belts. Wear sandals but not an extra tunic. Whenever you enter a house, stay there until you leave that town. And if any place will not welcome you or listen to you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave, as a testimony against them." They went out and preached that people should repent. They drove out many demons and anointed many sick people with oil and healed them.

Mark 10:21: Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

I had to go out twice to get hangers to have a place to let the clothes drip dry. It's ridiculous. (4 t-shirts Alysse.)

I'm also sweeping. While I was out getting the hangers the second time, I bought rechargable batteries for my digital camera. So I should be able to take some pictures for any of you who've been wondering what my rooms here at Notre Dame look like.

No comments: